The process of drawing parts refers to the whole process of making products from raw materials (or semi-finished products). For machine production, it includes the transportation and preservation of raw materials, preparation for production, blank manufacturing, parts processing and heat treatment, product assembly, commissioning, painting and packaging. The content of production process is very extensive. Modern enterprises use the principles and methods of system engineering to organize production and guide production. The production process is regarded as a production system with input and output. It can make the management of enterprises scientific and make enterprises more responsive and competitive.
In the production process, the process of directly changing the shape, size and performance of raw materials (or blanks) into finished products is called process. It is a major part of the production process. For example, the casting, forging and welding of blanks, the heat treatment to change the properties of materials, and the machining of parts are all technological processes. The process is made up of one or more sequential processes.
Process is the basic unit of the process. The so-called process refers to the part of the process that is continuously completed for one or a group of workpieces at a work place. The main feature of a process is that it does not change the object, equipment and operator of the process, and the content of the process is continuous. For example, the parts of [cc1] in Fig. 32-1 can be divided into the following two processes:
Process 1: turning the outer circle, end face, boring hole and inner hole chamfer on lathe.
Process 2: drill 6 holes on drilling machine.
In the same process, the workpiece may have to be installed several times. The part of the workpiece completed in one clamping is called installation. In process 1, there are two installs. First Installation: Clamp the outer circle with three-jaw chuck, C on the end face of the car, boring the inner hole, chamfering the inner hole, and the outer circle of the car. The second installment: turn around and clamp the outer circle with three claw plates, A and B of the car end, chamfer of inner hole.
- How To Identify The Type Of Motorcycle Lamp?
- What Is Metal Stamping Tools
- Progressive Stamping
- Applications Of The Progressive Stamping
- 6 Major Automotive Stamping Parts Inspection Me...
- Progressive Mode Features
- Which Material Is Used For Drawing Parts
- Consequences Of Improper Operation Of Metal Dra...
- What Does Automobile Bulb H1H4H7 Mean?
- H7 Lamp Base H4 Lamp Base Difference
- Progressive Die Stamping
- More About Deep Drawn Stampings
- Current Status And Development Trend Of High Sp...
- Main Characteristics, Design And Manufacture Of...
- How To Control The Surface Roughing Of Stamping...
- Lamp Holder Classification