It consists of a plurality of stations, each of which is associated with different processing in sequence, and a series of different stamping processes are completed in one stroke of the press. After the completion of one stroke, the punch feeder moves the material forward according to a fixed step, so that a plurality of processes can be completed on one pair of molds, generally punching, blanking, bending, trimming, stretching and many more.
1. Progressive die is a multi-task die. It can include multiple processes such as punching, bending and stretching in a pair of molds, which has high productivity;
2. The progressive die operation is safe;
3, easy to automate;
4, can be produced by high-speed punching;
5. It can reduce the punching, the area of the site, and reduce the transportation and warehouse occupation of the semi-finished products.
- How To Identify The Type Of Motorcycle Lamp?
- What Is Metal Stamping Tools
- Progressive Stamping
- Applications Of The Progressive Stamping
- 6 Major Automotive Stamping Parts Inspection Me...
- Which Material Is Used For Drawing Parts
- The Process Of Drawing Parts
- Consequences Of Improper Operation Of Metal Dra...
- What Does Automobile Bulb H1H4H7 Mean?
- H7 Lamp Base H4 Lamp Base Difference
- Progressive Die Stamping
- More About Deep Drawn Stampings
- Current Status And Development Trend Of High Sp...
- Main Characteristics, Design And Manufacture Of...
- How To Control The Surface Roughing Of Stamping...