1,12V ordinary halogen bulbs are available in telescopic and swing angle types.
2, there is power, generally 126.96.36.199W.
3000k: golden yellow light, the best fog, but the brightness is not high, usually used as fog lights
4300k: The color temperature of the original halogen lamp is the closest, the brightness is acceptable, and the rain is good.
6000k: the color of daylight, high brightness, rain and fog
8000k: white light is slightly blue, high brightness, poor rain and fog
10000k and above: blue light, the highest brightness, very poor rain and fog
Previous: What Is Metal Stamping Tools
Next: No Information
- What Is Metal Stamping Tools
- Progressive Stamping
- Applications Of The Progressive Stamping
- 6 Major Automotive Stamping Parts Inspection Me...
- Progressive Mode Features
- Which Material Is Used For Drawing Parts
- The Process Of Drawing Parts
- Consequences Of Improper Operation Of Metal Dra...
- What Does Automobile Bulb H1H4H7 Mean?
- H7 Lamp Base H4 Lamp Base Difference