Progressive die, also called continuous die (it is said that continuous die will be canceled in standard terminology) is composed of multiple stations, each station completes different processing, each station is sequentially connected, and a series of different ones are completed in one stroke of the punching machine. Stamping processing. After the completion of one stroke, the punch feeder moves the material forward according to a fixed step, so that a plurality of processes can be completed on one pair of molds, generally punching, blanking, bending, trimming, stretching and many more. The progressive die is a type of stamping die.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Stamping Die Standard Parts Industry in China
- Main Operation Performed in a Stamping Die
- Bending Stamping Die Structure
- The selection of automotive stamping parts need...
- What are the advantages of metal stampings?
- Main methods of corrosion protection for metal ...
- Service life of stretch stamping parts
- Determination of drawing process
- Car lamp modification has to be well thought out
- Instructions for use of automotive bulbs